The mission of this 4-Year degree program is to provide high-quality education in the discipline of Food Science and Technology to fulfill national needs to produce a skilled workforce to ensure the availability of safe, nutritious, and adequate food to the community.
The major aims or objectives of a successful doctorate degree in Food Science and Technology are as follow.
• Extending the limits of what is currently known through innovative and high-quality work.
• Capacity to devise, design, and conduct research that actual academic weight is targeted and shows integrity.
• Systematic understating of a subject and mastery of skills and methods associated with this subject.
• The capacity for critical analysis, assessment, and synthesis of new and complex ideas.
• Satisfying standards associated with national and international peer-reviewed publications.